Internet technologies are increasingly penetrating our lives, changing the communication process. In this article, we will analyze how Board software manages the communication of the Board of directors.
Board Director software: how to make your online meetings more productive?
In an era of such rapid changes, a business cannot operate according to the old models – it must change, otherwise, there is a great risk of being left behind competitors, or even stagnating altogether. Therefore, sooner or later, companies will have to accept new rules of the game and experience the digitalization process. But if we talk about a more fundamental digital transformation, it should affect not only work with clients, but also deep business processes: production, personnel management, internal communications. To carry out such a transformation in the corporate management system and business collaboration, the Board director software was realized. This innovative solution transfers the interaction of the Board of directors in an online format.
The board software is a specialized information system developed for the Board of directors as part of the program for digitalization and standardization of corporate procedures. The platform allows:
- expedite the procedure for holding a meeting;
- refuse to use paperwork when preparing a meeting;
- vote electronically at meetings in presentation and in absentia;
- to provide maximum information support to the meeting participants, including through remote access to the archive of the events held.
This integration provides the user with a single point of access to the company’s information infrastructure. The board portal approach is especially relevant for those companies that allow employees to work remotely or whose team is dispersed across different cities.
The system is a web application, the users of which, after authentication and authorization, can perform one or several roles provided by the system:
- Administrator – a user who connects users to the system.
- Host – the user who prepares and manages meetings.
- Director – Member of the Board of directors, Management Board, or Committee.
- The invited person is a participant in the meeting who is not a director.
Common benefits of Board portals
Board portals present the following advantages in corporate management:
- The software reduces the risk of a data breach by eliminating unsafe file sharing. Access rights can also only be assigned for individual areas of a process so that confidential information is only reserved for specific users.
- Internal and external communications. Portals accelerate communication between employees and customers thanks to instant messengers and elements of social networks: live feed, notifications, chats, etc.
- Joint work with documents. Services for creating, editing, and storing documents, setting up sharing. It is easy and convenient to share documents with colleagues and clients, working online without downloading.
- The unified document repository is a corporate drive, public links, current versions of documents on local computers of employees, viewing documents without office programs, editing files on a computer.
- Managing tasks and projects on a kanban board – tasks can be represented as cards on a virtual board. All tasks are divided into stages of execution, making it easy to track at what stage a particular operation is.
- Cost-saving. Effective internal communications via Board software reduce the waste of time and other resources that otherwise, in the absence of mutual understanding and harmony, are spent on correcting mistakes and adjusting failures in cooperation and production.